Coordinators have reported the four booked races between Team New Zealand and Luna Rossa on Saturday and Sunday one week from now would not approval.
Hustling would not occur before at any rate March tenth.
Coordinators said their inclination was for hustling to be held at ready level one, however they would apply for an exception to race under level three limitations to keep their alternatives open.
America’s Cup Event Ltd seat Tina Symmans said they would keep on working intimately with the applicable specialists throughout the following not many days as the most recent Covid circumstance unfurled.
“We need to see all possible situations with the goal that a refreshed dashing timetable can be set up while likewise guaranteeing the administrative necessities are met.”
The America’s Cup Village enactments were likewise shut because of level three limitations.
Then pro game groups around New Zealand were making changes as Covid-19 alarm levels moved.
The Black Caps and White Ferns games against Australia and England individually, had been affected.
The twofold headers on 3 March in Wellington would go on without swarms.
The twofold headers booked for Auckland on 5 March would move to Wellington, likewise without swarms.
Nonetheless, the twofold headers booked for Tauranga on 7 March would go on and New Zealand Cricket were sitting tight for government counsel on if groups could join in.
NZC said all ticket holders will get full discounts.
The Blues Super Rugby side weren not getting back to Auckland on Sunday following their Saturday night prevail upon the Hurricanes.
Mentor Leon MacDonald said in interview with New Zealand Rugby the group expected to discover an answer that would keep them in the opposition and the players were ready for any vital move.
“We’ll need to locate another home that can house us and give us what we need to prepare. We’ll take a gander at all our alternatives, regardless of whether we head to Hamilton or stay in Wellington, I don’t know yet. We’ll take a gander at a spot that can turn into our home for the present moment,” MacDonald said.
The Blues had a bye in cycle two of Super Rugby Aotearoa.
The Silver Ferns may likewise be compelled to play their Constellation Cup games against the Australian Diamonds in shut fields.
The four Test arrangement was set to begin on 2 March in Christchurch, trailed by one more game the next night at a similar setting, before the arrangement was booked to move to Tauranga on 6 and 7 March.
Netball New Zealand had not at this point gave a report on the matches.